No more guesswork! We now have a complete overview of the funds we allocate per year and whether we are dealing appropriately with the money that we are receiving by tracking our KPIs.
A few words about Swiss Re Foundation
The Swiss Re Foundation is focused on sustainable development goals such as access to health and income opportunities, innovation for societal resilience, as well as natural hazard and climate risk management. The Foundation is working with 1769 volunteers, commits CHF 6.95 million, and counts some 18 new projects, just in 2019. One arm of the Foundation runs the corporate volunteering activities, as well as programs that are across the whole company, like sharing business skills with charities and NGOs.The other, the strategy commitments provide funding for impactful, evidence-based, and sustainable projects and partners.
What the Company was looking for
How Optimy helped
1. Keep track of all the projects
Optimy helped keep track of all the projects that the Foundation is supporting and the information that is related to this project in an organized manner. It also helps the team keep relations with their grantees when they apply and when they report back.
2. Rapid deployment in response to COVID
Optimy helps keeping track with efficient financial grant management, to have a view and an overview of:
- The money they have per year
- Where the money’s going
- And whether they are dealing appropriately with the amount of money that they are receiving.
3. A flexible all-in-one platform
They run yearly 3 calls for proposals and are envisaging to grow that. The flexibility that one can have through a tool is important, and it is great if there’s an expansion of that flexibility somehow.
They needed a single tool to do everything:
- Contract signing
- Progress reports
- Updates on key performance indicators including outcome indicators
- Keeping track of milestones and agreed on report dates, as well as invoices
- Until finally the moment of closing a contract relation!
Contact us or request a demo and start amplifying your social and business impact.