Hey you! We’re looking for a talented Cloud Engineer to take our Cloud infrastructure and DevOps to the next level and help our SaaS company to become the worldwide leader! Are you talented? Read on!
- Rethink/rebuild the whole Cloud infrastructure with the help of the CTO
- Be part of the DevOps lifecycle and improve automation of building, testing and deploying containerised applications
- Migrate the current AWS infrastructure to the new defined architecture
- Maintain the current AWS infrastructure in the meantime
- Leverage monitoring tools to identify pain points and improve performance and
automate where possible
- Have fun doing all the above!
- You love the command line
- You have a very good knowledge of Linux and security
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You have experience in managing a Cloud infrastructure (architecting is a big plus!)
- You have experience with Docker or containers in general
- Having AWS certifications is a big plus
- You’re work-proficient in English
- A permanent job with a fixed salary and a competitive package
- Having a direct impact on the infrastructure
- The opportunity to grow with the company over time
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
we’re not Google, but we do have a Kicker and a Ping-Pong table!
- Working in a SaaS company as part of an international team in Brussels (Belgium)
there are more than 10 different nationalities at Optimy!
Still reading?Apply now