Sponsors: are you having trouble trying to sort out your triage process for grant requests that you receive? (2/6)
A variety of organisations encounter these difficulties trying to manage requests for financial support on a regular basis. In some cases, these requests can be overwhelming due to the fact that they are collected in a disorganised manner, arriving in various forms of communication such as email, post, fax, phone call. More often than not, these requests are not entirely filled out leaving parts of the forms empty where essential information would be necessary in order for these demands to be analysed. As a result it prevents the correct analysis for every request potentially avoiding ideal projects to sponsor and support.
Optimy offers software that allows you to automate a large part of the process by:
- Directing all requests to a central point of collection.
- Standardising the format of all incoming requests.
- Automatically filter or route particular requests based on a predefined set of criteria such as location, project type or amount required to invest.
- Assigning an automatic scoring system which will allow you to prioritise requests based on said criteria.
- Replying to every request in an automated yet personalised manner regardless of the applicant.
As of today, there are nearly 100 organisations using the Optimy tool to manage part or all of their sponsorship and csr activities. On average, they estimate to have saved 50% of their time on recurring administrative tasks thanks to Optimy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to acquire more information regarding our users and their experience of the Optimy tool.
Up and coming themes:
- Would you want to easily share information with your partners who are involved with your projects.
- The administrative side of following up on projects consumes a large part of your time.
- You lack a global view of all your activities.
- You would like to evaluate the ROI and KPIs on the sponsorship projects that you have been involved with.
To receive regular updates of future publications, follow us on a variety of social media platforms:
Twitter @Optimy Linkedin Google+ Facebook
On the same topic:
Are you a sponsor and do you face these challenges? (1/6)